We're hiring at Fanm Djanm!
Fanm Djanm means "Strong Woman" in Haitian Kreyol and our brand serves to empower women from all walks of life to live boldly, beautifully, and powerfully. Our team, which is based in Harlem, NYC, is small, fun, and easy to work with! We're excited to have you become a part of the team!
Please see below for our open positions:
CREATIVE VIDEO INTERN
- Provided with all tools (Adobe Creative Suite - Lightroom, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Be a part of a small team
- Receive Fanm Djanm team perks! (Team outings, employee discount, etc.)
- Start date as soon as possible
- MUST be able to commit minimum of 15-20 hours/week
- Must be skilled in Photoshop, Lightroom, and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Must be independent, a self-starter, and full of creative ideas!
Interested? Please send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PART-TIME position (15-20 hours per week, maximum).
Start date as soon as possible.
- MUST be able to commit 15-20 hours per week.
- MUST be experienced in cutting, ripping fabric, and sewing at high-speed.
- MUST be extremely punctual and willing to work on-site (Harlem, NYC)
- MUST be skilled in measuring, cutting, and sewing straight lines.
- Pattern-making experience is a plus.
Please note: This is not a particularly creative role - you will be batch-making one type of product. Please keep this in mind before applying.
Interested? Please send a resume and examples of your work to email@example.com